Monday, October 28, 2013

Show your team spirit - Sports Manicures

I have two passions in life, well not related to family...Doing my nails, and NFL Football. As I have gotten into nail art this past year I figured why not combine the two.

I am from Seattle, and used to work for the Seattle Seahawks for five years as a supervisor. It by far was my favorite job I have ever had. So much fun was had working there, meeting players, working the games, interacting with fans, and just having a fun place to work in general makes life so much easier. I think everyone deserves a job like that. I grew up with Seahawks, back when "The Boz", and Steve Largent played. I may even bleed green and blue.

I found the perfect Seahawks colors nail polish earlier this year and every week this year I have had a Seahawks inspired manicure. The two colors I primarly use are both from China Glaze and the blue is "First Mate" and the lime green is "I'm with the Lifeguard"

I have done simple to complicated designs each week and I love doing them! I just wanted to let you all know that you can combine two of your favorite things and still come out with a great look! It can be done with any sport, and team. Get creative, and don't let anything stop you! Take your favorite manicure and just switch the colors to match your team. It is so much fun!!
Go SEAHAWKS!!!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment