Sunday, October 27, 2013

Bargain Finds for Nail Polish

I live in a somewhat populated area but growing up in Seattle and moving to the east side of the state there is nothing close to the amount of availability of products here as in a big city. Where I live there is a Marshall's, TJMaxx, Burlington Coat Factory, Sally Beauty, Ulta, NW Beauty, Sephora (in our JCPenny so it's small) and that's about it. I just recently remembered to start checking the first three stores mentioned above for nail polish. I know, some of you reading this are either saying "duh Jenn!" Or saying "you idiot! That's the first place I go!" I get it now, so my bad! ;) 
Anyways, so I made a quick stop yesterday to TJMaxx, and oh boy was I so freakin excited when I saw two Color Club boxes with 2 of their lines complete with 7 polishes for $9.99. I bought both of course :) and then they had some Essie colors for $4.99, Sephora by OPI 3 box sets for $9.99, Orly Perfect Pair for $6.99, and Nicole by OPI duals for $6.99 and China Glaze for $2.99. As well as some Elf polishes which I have never tried. I was shocked at the amount of nail products they had. I will definitely be stopping by there every week to see what's new. My Burlington Coat Factory was a mess but I did find an awesome blue Essie for $3.99 and my Marshall's didn't have a things but I will continue to check there too. 
I got all this plus tax for $30.00!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment