Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Ahoy Matey! Some Anchor Nail Art and Awesome Nail Polish Colors

Hi friends! Well last night I did some pretty cool nail art and added a cute little anchor on my index finger. I just wanted to go over the three China Glaze colors I used, that I have never used before. What was I thinking? I really enjoy these colors and I hope you do as well.
 
First up is:
 
Seduce me is a great deep wine color. It is matte in finish but really does have a great hue. This is a great fall color. Also, if you are in the mood for wearing a red mani, but don't want to go all out with "Hooker Red" as I call it *chuckles* you know what I am talking about. This is a great red for those moments. I feel this would look chic and classy with any outfit, day or night.
 
Second up is:
 
 
 
Fast Track is a great nude color because of the gold and very sparse red flecks in it. You can see on the label photo some of those red flecks. I had to use 4 coats of this though just on a plain nail. I would love to try this as an ombre look over a dark color such as Seduce Me or Up All Night (below). Nudes are so great, and I have really enjoyed incorporating them into my manis as they have gotten more popular.
 
Third up is:

 
 

Up All Night! I am in LOVE with this extra dark and deep blue. It has a deep purple undertone to it that makes this color just fantastic. I could not stop staring at this color when I put it on. 2 coats and you are good to go on this one. Excellent coverage and just such a great dark color. I think having this color next to Seduce Me just brings out the vibrant and different hues it has.

Finished product:
 
 

 
I took my nail art pen in Gold added the dots down the middle and the anchor on my index. For some added effect took Seduce Me and did the French tip on the pinky.
 
I am enjoying this mani!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment