Sunday, July 20, 2014

Review - Nvr Enuff Polish

Good evening my loves! I have a brand new indie polish line to share with you! Please welcome to the indie polish world - Nvr Enuff!! It is comprised of two really dope, super cool ladies Lynnae and Alix. I have "known" Lynnae virtually for quite some time through Instagram. She has been a huge supporter of my indie polish line as well. When she announced her line I was super excited. I do not know Alix but honestly any friend of Lynnae is a friend of mine :) 

These two have come with a great line! I ordered two colors when they released. I want more! 

The first I have is "Après-Midi". A pretty steel blue with lots of fun super fine holo glitter. It took three thin coats to reach opacity. I love this color! The first photo is under regular light. The second is with flash. So darn pretty!! 


This color is subtle but also not at the same time. The holo glitter is perfect. Formula is wonderful. 

The second color I have is called "Moonstone" a reflective topper! It goes great over any dark color. I did a deep dark blue and put two thin coats over it. I was worries that just in normal light, walking around during the day that it would look a little off because if the grey flecks of reflective paint. I was wrong! I really liked the effect it gave during the day! It was so cool looking. Almost a texture effect but not - if that makes sense. Super cool for sure. You can do one coat for a little less effect as well. First photo is outside. Second is with flash. I could quite capture the reflective properties but it is for sure there! 

All in all I think this initial launch is wonderful! I can't wait to get more! The theme was light - I think they captured and took it heart. It is perfect. Please check them out! 

Store is here 
Instagram @nvrenuffpolish



No comments:

Post a Comment