Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Daily Hues Nail Lacquer Newsletter

My lovely nail ladies,

How are you all? I am always looking to improve communications with my customers and fans of Daily Hues Nail Lacquer and I have decided that a newsletter will be another great way to keep in touch.

I will be offering exclusive sneak peeks at colors and new releases before any one else sees them! I will also be sending out random and fun discounts and giveaways to those members that are signed up. I may be working on a LIMITED EDITION polish just for those members who are signed up to receive my newsletter as well.

I am truly enjoying all of the contacts and people I have virtually met and love hearing your feedback and seeing your lovely manicures with my polish. It truly makes my day.

I say this ALL the time but seeing my products in the public, and receiving such sweet and awesome feedback keeps me doing this!

I hope you consider signing up! You can do that here

Ciao for now,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment