Thursday, November 28, 2013

Product Review - Mod Lacquer

First things first, I made it back from New York City on my business trip yesterday to a load of nail mail. It was like Christmas! I am returning to New York for another 3 weeks leaving the 2nd of December. I wanted to get this review done before I left again, because I love this line, and the polish! 

I had the opportunity to do a swatch review for Mod Lacquer and I was so excited! I had just ordered my first color about a week earlier when I went on my Indie Polish buying spree when Mod did a call out on Instagram for Bloggers. I was all in! 

One of my packages when I returned was from Mod with 4 awesome minis to try. I was so excited! 



I took some macro shots of each color for you to get a closer look at:

This is Cherry Fizz, a great red with some really wonderful holographic properties to it


This is Sasquatch, a wonderful and feminine brown with awesome gold glitter flakes


This is Thunderbird, a tempting black with holographic glitters just loaded throughout


This is Revenant, a sweet blue with super fine silver glitter, and almost a purple hue to it in certain light


My first mani I did was for Thanksgiving and I used Cherry Fizz and Sasquatch. I think these two colors together just worked perfectly for today, and they make an awesome combination. I went over the ombre two times to get the desired color. I used an ombre effect and then drew a turkey for an accent nail. 



My second mani I used Thunderbird and Revenant. Thunderbird is 2 generous coats on the accent and Revenant is 2 coats. The blue and fine silver glitters in Revenant paired next to the holo glitter goodness in Thunderbird also made a great duo. 



Mod Lacquer is an amazing line with tons of creative combinations, glitters, duochromes, mini sets, full sets and anything else you could ever want. Please go check Mod Lacquer out now here on Etsy and on Instagram @ModLacquer

You will not be disappointed I promise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment