Tuesday, January 12, 2016

2016 Untrieds Challenge: Virago Varnish

Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone has had a great start to your week. Today I have 4 beautiful Virago Varnish polishes to show you! I had 3 without labels so I messaged the maker and she let me know they are all oops or uh oh batches. So I have 4 prototypes to share. If her core line is anything like these 4 I cannot wait to get my hands on more of this polish!

Lets dive in!


One word! STUNNING! This sky blue holo with the slight gold reflection is amazing! I love this color so much! 2 easy coats and applied like velvet! 


This pink holo is also amazing, the same finish as the sky blue with a slight gold reflection. Applied like a dream as well. So pretty! 


Another stunner. This wine colored holo appears a tad darker than what the photo shows. I love it! 2 easy coats. 


This deep purple is amazing! It has some shift to it as well towards grey / dark blue. A little brush stroke but top coat levels it out nicely. 

I am really loving this brand! The polish is amazing, I am so happy I have these. I want more! But I have to get through my untrieds first :) 

Information about Virago Varnish:

No comments:

Post a Comment