Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016 Untrieds Challenge: Glitter Daze

Hey! Back at it and going strong with this! I am still starting small still and I can't wait to tackle some bigger collections I have. This is so much fun and I think I really will continue to love this.

I have Glitter Daze today! I love their bottles, and labels. The brand seems so posh and they put out a super good vibe.

Starting off is "Chemical Limeade"

Again with my lime greens! I love them and have to have them. This is more subdued and kind of a mix between pastel and neon. 3 easy coats on this one. The holo is gorgeous too. Retails for $12.00


                                     

Such a pretty pale magenta leaning a little pink. Strong linear holo in this baby. 3 easy coats for this as well. Retails for $12.50

Next is "Waterfalling For You"

How pretty is this? A pale dusty blue with gold reflecks and flakies! I really enjoyed this more than I thought I would. This is 2 coats. Retails for $7.00

Next is "Funky Fresh"

                                     
This duochrome is really pretty. I was a little upset about the opaqueness with it though. It took three coats, and is still pretty brush strokey. Strokey? Chuckles...anyways I still like this color but I had some trouble building it up. Retails for $12.50

Last is "Boo You Whore"


                                    

This has to be my favorite! Maybe because there is a Mean Girls reference but either way it is gorgeous. 2 easy coats, some gorgeous magenta flecks in there and a nice pearl finish. This retails for $11.00

I really like this brand and I can't wait to get more! I totally recommend them and enjoy the polish.
Information about Glitter Daze:
Shop: http://shopglitterdaze.com/index.php?route=common/home
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GlitterDaze
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/glitterdaze/?ref=badge

No comments:

Post a Comment