Monday, January 13, 2014

"Smitten Kitten" Valentines Day Collection - Available 1/14

Ladies! *Shreek* I am so excited to announce the launch of Daily Hues Nail Lacquer Valentines Day line "Smitten Kitten"

This line is all about love, crushes, joy and happiness. I have created SIX wonderful colors for you to enjoy - including a limited edition HOLO that is super packed with all the holo a girl could ever want or need!

I have specifically named these beauties with names that have the meaning of LOVE <3 or a variation of the word.

First up, I want to introduce you to "Abby". This one holds a very special place in my heart. I named it and designed it after my daughter Abby. She LOVES ladybugs so that is why she is a rich, bright red, with black glitters throughout to represent a ladybug. I made this one and showed to her, without telling her it was going to be her namesake. She said, "It looks like a ladybug!" I told her I was going to name it Abby, and her eyes lit up, gave me a wonderful hug and said "Thank you!" Totally worth it :)
I wanted to continue the good feeling of doing this so 10% of "Abby" proceeds will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.


Cherice - Dear One, Darling
She is so dear! A pretty sparkling and dazzling white. A wonderful, go to glitter topper just to add that extra sparkle! Looks wonderful all alone for a subtle sparkle, or over white, black, or pink! 

Mina - Love
Oh glitter how I love thee! Say hello to the fierce and firey Mina. Packed with red square glitter and a hint of red spectraflair to add some spice to your digits. Looks great over black and red. 


Vida - Dearly Loved
She may be dark but she is the meaning of her name! Sometimes it is hard to love, and give your love but there is always those select few who truly know who you are and you mean the world to them. You are Dearly Loved


Aiko - Child of Love
Happy holo my friends! Aiko is my definately my child of love. This pretty and delicated pinkish purple has all the holographic qualities you want! LIMITED EDITION, once she is gone, there will be no more. 


Melina - Peoples Love
Yay for bright pink, happy glitters. She will definately be working for the people when you throw her on your fingers! Looks great over light blue, pink, and black! The people will love them! Hot pink bars, white hex, blue hex, and black hex throughout.

For more swatches please go directly to my Etsy store or my Instagram @dailyhuesnaillacquer


No comments:

Post a Comment