Monday, January 27, 2014

Daily Hues Nail Lacquer Online Shop Has MOVED

Friends, Customers, Nail Society,

I have moved my online shop from Etsy to Storenvy. If you go to my Etsy shop you will find it on "Vacation Mode" with the announcement that I have moved. My Storenvy site is up and running, open for business. You will see new photos to better show off all the wonderful colors I have created for you. My Instagram account (@nailartjenn and @dailyhuesnaillacquer) bios have also been updated and will take you to the Storenvy site.

The website is www.dailyhuesnaillacquer.storenvy.com

I have made these changes to better serve you. I want to make the checkout process as seamless as possible. It will allow me to save money on fees which in turn allows me to pass that savings on to you in the future. I will be able to have more sales (a few polishes have been added to the sale section) and I will be able to interact more with everyone on Storenvy.

I truly appreciate your patience and support while this transition is happening. I am also creating new and exciting colors and effects to be released soon. Make sure you check on my Instagram page (@dailyhuesnaillacquer) for previews and release dates. Some will be available for preorder at a discount too!

I want to make my brand something you as a customer are proud to wear, and show off. I want to continue to provide the highest level of service to you while having fun doing it. I have a strong, loving passion for what I do and I hope that you as the customer and friend see that.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment