Monday, August 17, 2015

Green Goddess Creations Water Slide Decals Review

Hey nail friends! Today I wanted to tell you all about Green Goddess Creations and her awesome water slide decals. A couple months ago Leila and I started talking about some designs I had wanted and she was able to create them for me! She is a joy to work with and can do pretty much anything. I gave her photos for Seahawks and Friends decals. The mani I am showing you is from her Friends collection she created for me.

Colors Used:

Daily Hues in "Nice Knickers" and "Callie" 

Colores De Carol in "PiƱata Colada"

Cult Nails in "You're My Dandy Lion"


Her water slide decals are super easy to use, and go on smoothly. They are high quality and don't peel after a few days of wear. Some others I have experienced lifting after a few days. 

I got a ton of compliments on these from a great deal of Friends fans at work and even while I was out and about. 

I also got to meet Leila when I traveled to the Kansas City nail meetup a few weekends ago. She is a hoot! I am so glad I have made a friend for life now! Please go check out her Storenvy shop and remember if there is something there you don't see but have an idea, contact her and she can make you a custom sheet and will send proofs before making them. Also, she make stellar cell phone cases, I have one on the way to me soon so I will be sure to show that off when I get it. 


Shop: http://grngoddesscreations.storenvy.com/products
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreenGoddessCreations
Instagram: @greengoddesscreations

No comments:

Post a Comment