Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Daily Hues Will Be On Vacation

Greetings my lovely friends!


I am going on vacation with my family starting June 14, and I will return the following Saturday June 21.


Any orders that have been placed by this Friday the 13th will go out before I leave. Anything placed during my absence will be processed when I return.


I will be travelling to Alaska on a week long cruise with my brother, his wife, her parents, my 2 nephews, my parents, my daughter and I. I am looking forward to it, and I am really hoping to find lots of inspiration up there for new colors! I will find inspiration anywhere I can and I think Alaska will be a beautiful place to look!


Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns and email them to me at, nailartjenn@gmail.com


Talk soon!
Cheers!


Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment