Saturday, May 31, 2014

Spring Fling Vox Box

UPDATE: 
In the original post I mentioned doing the Kiss Everlasting French for my mom. She has NEVER had press ons or acrylics or anything so this is a huge stretch for her. I applied these on her in less than 10 minutes and the tone matches her skin great! The application is pretty much flawless. 
Here are my moms nails from Sunday! 
Here are her nails Tuesday 6/3/14 
No change in the shape or look and they still look great. She is adjusting to having these on but they look so awesome on her! I'll give a 10 day update as well! 



Greetings friends!
I got my Spring Fling Vox Box in the mail the other day and I have been trying out most of the products for the past few days and I love them!

My most favorite item from this Vox Box is the Softlips Cube. I got Pomegranate Blueberry flavor. It is a super smooth and mega hydrating lip balm. I love how easy it applies and it gives my lips a little shine. It reminds me of the Eos lip balms but it is small which I like and has a smoother application. It smells great and I don't have a thick residue left.

I have also been trying the Rimmel London Scandaleye Retro Glam Mascara. I was very hesitant to try this at first, because I don't have the longest of lashes and I like to use mascaras with smaller applicators. I do like the length and fullness this gives but the larger applicator I have to be careful with or I get the mascara on my eyelid.

The last thing I have been using frequently is the Nivea Skin Firming Hydration body lotion. I have been having really dry elbows lately since the weather is getting warmer, almost to the point it has been hurting. This lotion has been really great! It goes on well, and a little goes a long way!

The other items in my vox box included
~ Labor Day Movie Peach Pie Air Freshener - I put it in my car and it smells divine!
~ Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Tampons - I have seen commercials for these, I am wondering how big of a difference it will make :)
~ Kiss Everlasting French Nails - I do my own nails and have longer natural nails so I personally wont be using these but I convinced my mom too! It wasn't that hard to convince her and I was surprised. I will be putting these on her later today and will give an update to this post!

Thanks Influenster! I love everything and I can't wait

No comments:

Post a Comment