Saturday, June 28, 2014

SALE / Stock Update

I have recently listed some additional colors on sale to make room for some new colors coming out in August. If you see them today they may be gone tomorrow so pick yours up soon!

I have way more polishes out of stock than I have ever expected there would be. First off, THANK YOU for helping make my dream come true in being a successful business woman, and enjoying my products. That is all I ever wanted when I started this venture almost a year ago. Secondly, additional supplies will be in all within a week so don't worry if you see an out of stock on an item, you won't have to wait long.

As always, if there are any questions, concerns, or just want to say hey, please email me at nailartjenn@gmail.com I usually answer within an hour but no more than 24 hours.

Thank you!!!!!

Jenn~

No comments:

Post a Comment