Thursday, June 26, 2014

Blogger / Swatcher Discounts Available for Daily Hues

I recently posted on my IG: @dailyhuesnaillacquer that I now am happy to be able to offer a discount to those bloggers and swatchers who are interested in my polishes and would like to review them.


There are a few guidelines I would like to mention about reviewing for me:


- When contacting me about the discount program please include your social media links so I can take a peek at your awesome work


- I like to see clean cuticles, quality photos, no spelling mistakes on reviews, and of course honesty.


- When you receive my products I would expect you to have the swatches and your review up within a week of receiving. If you are swatch / review heavy at the moment, I would just like a heads up if it will take longer than a week.


- I need your permission to repost your photos on my social media and my online shop. I give full credit always.


- If you do not have a blog, and are unable to give an in depth review and you use IG or Facebook the things I expect to see are still a lengthy caption to the photo, to include the name of the polish, and what you think of it, and to tag me on IG @dailyhuesnaillacquer or post to my facebook www.facebook.com/dailyhuesnaillacquer and to use hashtag #dailyhues so I can find your work.


- The discount only applies to full price polishes. The colors I have on sale are going to be discontinued and when I run out of stock they will not be restocked.


- And the most important thing, have fun and enjoy! I want to make sure you absolutely love my colors and formula. I want you to make great nail art! I want to make you have a memorable and great experience with Daily Hues Nail Lacquer!


If you are interested please send me an email - nailartjenn@gmail.com


We can work together and find what colors you are interested in and then I will create a custom listing for you on my shop - www.dailyhuesnaillacquer.storenvy.com


If you have any questions, please let me know. I hope to talk to you soon!


Cheers!
Jenn~



No comments:

Post a Comment