Sunday, August 3, 2014

Review - I Am Custom Color

Hi my nail loves! 

Today I have a wonderful cosmetics company - I Am Custom Color. Not only an awesome nail polish collection but eye shadows, lippies and scrubs! 
Ashlie, the owner and creator has an amazing heart! Her collection are all focused around worldy causes and a portion if sales from each collection go to those according charities! I am so happy to share this with you! 

First up is a fun green glitter topper - "Gaia Graffitti" It has so many different shapes, bars, stars, dots, squares and more. The formula is awesome. Not thick or gloppy, totally easy to apply.  I have two coats and a top coat over OPI "You are so outta lime" 

The next color is another awesome glitter bomb called "Girls of Phnom Penh" this is the capital of Cambodia and high the highest rate of child sex trafficking. I know it is underlay unimaginable to think of but also remember Ashlie is doing her part for making it better. This is two coats over OPI "Planks a Lot" with topcoat 

The next color is "Ledaw is Syria" 
C.E.D.A.W. is an UN Convention to End Discrimination Against Women in Syria. This is a black jelly also packed with tons of colorful glitter. Hearts, hexes, and tiny squares. I put on three coats, no undies and a topcoat. 

The next portion of this post has FIVE holos! 2 are customs and three are available now! 

The first custom is called "Stinky and Pink" a lovely light pink with just the right amount of holo. Formula is fabulous! This is three thin coats and no topcoat

Next up is "Global Hottie" this is out now as well. Such a gorgeous peachy, coral holo. Again, amazing quality and formula. This is three thin coats, and no topcoat. 
 

The next color I have is an amazing nude holo! This color is totally perfect in all ways possoble. A nude holo is fairly difficult to make and this is awesome! Two coats and no topcoat. 

I have another custom from Ashlie up next. It is called "Unicorns at Night" a fun deep green / teal holo with blue flakies. It is so so pretty. Again, formula is awesome and I love the uniqueness of this color!  Two coats and no topcoat. 


The last color is probably my favorite so I saved the best for last! And it is "Cali Bombshell" and I will tell you what this is a total bombshell. So fantastic!! Here it is in all of its glory! Shine on my friends!! 2 coats and no topcoat. 

All in all I love this brand. I love her ideas. I love her causes. I love her colors and quality. 

Right now she is having a huge sale as well as her bottles were discontinued and so she needs to clear our for new bottles. I will post a second time to review her makeup! 

Instagram: @iamcustomcolor
Store: iamcustomcolor.storenvy.com




No comments:

Post a Comment