Monday, February 24, 2014

Name my New Collection!

I have a new collection being released sometime in May, dates are not nailed down yet...but I want your help in naming it! These are fine, matte, neon glitters, with a few sparkles here and there, and they glow in the dark!

The contest is running through my Instagram page @dailyhuesnaillacquer and it ends March 1, 2014.

The rules are simple, follow me, repost the below photo, tag me and then use hashtag #dailyhuesneoncontest, also make sure your page in public so I can see.
with your suggestions for the name of the collection. It can be 1 or 10 I don't care! I want as many suggestions as I can get.

I will then choose my favorite 5 names, and hold a three day voting period. The one with the most likes will win!

I will keep the names of the people who suggested it a secret as I want this to be fair and not a popularity contest. Then I will announce after voting ends, and that person will win the a mini bottle collection! I am very excited about this collection, it is so much and perfect for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment