Monday, February 24, 2014

Blogger / Swatchers Needed

I recently did a call out for bloggers on my IG page and got an overwhelming response. It is so great to have all the interest from everyone and people wanting to try my polish. I will be taking down the post at the end of today as I am still processing the ones that have to come to me over the last couple of days. I wish I could include all of you and will be deciding on whether or not to start doing a blogger / swatcher discount to help with funds etc. and that way all the interested bloggers can get a discount in exchange for a review. I am leaning toward something like that and I hope all of you that are interested would be ok with that. I am open to suggestions / comments / concerns.

Thank you again for your interest,and your willingness and time to swatch for me and write reviews. It is much appreciated!!

Jenn~

No comments:

Post a Comment