Monday, February 1, 2016

2016 Untrieds Challenge: Frenzy Polish

Hey everyone! It has been a busy couple of weeks but I was able to squeeze in some swatching for my untrieds challenge!

Today is Frenzy Polish! I can tell you one thing I need more than the 3 I have to show you today!

First is: Purple Calla



You seriously cannot go wrong with any shade of purple holo. Smooth application, 3 thin coats and a lovely shade of purple! 

Next is: Pandora
                                      
How lovely is this glitter bomb! Full coverage in 3 coats, micro silver, red and fuchsia glitters in a semi pink jelly base. Stunning! 

Last is: Nature Walk 

                                      

Stunning army / olive green with holo and gold micro glitter. 2 coats, and such a pretty fall color. I really enjoyed this color. 

What is your favorite Frenzy Polish? 
I need more!! 
Their shop is currently closed while they catch up on orders and looks like they are getting new bottle caps. Follow them on FB and IG for all their updates, links below.

More Information about Frenzy Polish:

No comments:

Post a Comment