Monday, September 22, 2014

Custom Nail Polish Orders

Hi my loves!

I just wanted to remind you all that Daily Hues Nail Lacquer makes custom color requests. They can be 1 bottle or any amount. The opportunities are endless to work with me and create your vision! I love making the visions come true!

In most cases I have everything, supply-wise for customs but in other cases I have had to order glitters or something that you want, which may make turn around time a little longer. I just ask that you remember that when ordering customs, so it gives you and me plenty of time to work through the creative process.

I will name them whatever you like as well. They work great as gifts for bridesmaids, flower girls and others in a wedding, they also are great for birthdays, or just a girls night in with friends.

I have a custom listing on my shop here: http://dailyhuesnaillacquer.storenvy.com/products/5619940-custom-color
If I have to order anything else I will let you know and we can split that cost.
Please leave your information and base ideas in the comments at check out then we can email back and forth until they are just perfect!

Thanks!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment