Friday, March 7, 2014

Review: Kleancolor Chunky Holo Glitter Topper

I recently ordered two of the Kleancolor Chunky Holo Glitter toppers in Fuschia and Blue. I had seen a few manicures with these and I really liked the effect. I thought the blue would look great over deep blues, dark purples and black, the fuschia over lighter purples, and pinks. They arrived and I was excited to use them.

I first tried the blue over OPI "Yoga-ta Get this Blue" Probably my favorite deep dark blue color.
The result was really beautiful and fun.
The two blues worked together so well.
The downside, it took 3 coats to get this desired look. You dont have to fish for the glitters you just dont get a lot on the brush. It needs a lot of glitter the even the color changing effect. A few pieces of glitter doesnt work near as well. So it took forever to dry! You better wait a long while to make sure they are dry!

I tried the fushcia today, over OPI "Anti-Bleak" and again, save some time so you make sure they are dry. This is 3 coats as well.

I feel as if I switched the toppers on the colors I would get the same effect. I would still suggest the blue one as it still seems the most versatile of the group. I like the effect, just a long waiting period.



No comments:

Post a Comment