Thursday, December 25, 2014

Influenster Frosty Vox Box!

Hi babes!

It has been a couple months since I have checked in and I really need to get better at blogging and being consistent. I thought showing you the Influenster Frosty Vox Box would be a good way to start!

Here is what is included in the box:
No7 Protect and Perfect Intense ADVANCED serum
NYC Expert Lasr Lip Color in Sugar Plum
Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea
EcoTools Hair Brush
Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
Rimmel Scandleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
McCormick Gourmet Thyme
Fruit Vines Bites

I have already tried the tea and I am so excited to try everything else!

This is an awesome Vox Box. I love the mix of items to try out and I think I will be getting a lot of use out of everything. I heard the fruit vines were awesome and the EcoTools brush does wonders. Check back soon for more updates!

UPDATE / FULL REVIEW - Celestial Seasoning Candy Cane Lane Decaf Tea:
This tea tastes absolutely wonderful! I added no sugar and I am usually a sweet tea kind of gal. I am actually suffering from strep throat right now (I know Merry Christmas to me) and it has just the right amount of peppermint flavor and it is so soothing on my throat. This is something I would drink all year around!

No comments:

Post a Comment