Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Untrieds Challenge: Bear Pawlish

Happy New Year! 2016 is officially here and I am back with my 2nd installment of my 2016 challenge featuring Bear Pawlish! I only have THREE!! I needs more!!

First I have to show you "Maholo"

Let this beauty sink in for a moment. Ok, you good? Totally drool worthy. 3 easy, thin coats does this polish good. It has micro bright pink glitters in there with this gorgeous hot pink holo. 

Next up is "Peek A Boo!"

This is a gorgeous Barbie pink holo! Formula was a little on the thick side but I used a couple of drops of thinner and it fixed it. 2 medium coats. This is such a great polish. 

Lastly is "Crossroad Blues"

                                    
A gorgeous deep teal blue. 2 easy coats. I really like this one a lot! There is a bit of duochrome properties in there as well. I think this may be my favorite of all 3 of what I own. 

Bear Pawlish's site is on break at their shop at the moment so I will need to make an edit and let you know what is still in stock and how much. 

Information about Bear Pawlish:

With Class and Colorful Nails,
Jenn




No comments:

Post a Comment